SAVE THE DATE: LOCAL AND STATE GOVERNMENT LAW SECTION FALL MEETING
October 27-28, 2017
Embassy Suites by Hilton | Saratoga Springs, NY
Mark your calendars and join your fellow colleagues of New York State Bar Association’s Local and State Government Law Section for networking and educational panels October 27-28, 2017 in historic Saratoga Springs, NY. Explore all the city has to offer like great dining and entertainment.
A terrific MCLE program is being planned with topics that will include:
- Use of search warrants and other possible investigative tools
- Immigration issues and sanctuary cities/churches
- Affordable housing/fair housing/community land trusts for local governments
- Legislative Update
- Developments at the new PERB board and recent cases
- New York Paid Family Leave Law
New This Year! 1.5 hours of transitional credits for Newly Admitted Attorneys!
- Intros to Board Meetings and Executive Sessions
- Zoning Board of Appeals and Planning Boards, Practice and Pitfalls
- Intro to the Taylor Law
Registration will be open soon so check back often! For more info: Beth Gould