The 3rd and 4th Districts of the Real Property Law Section and the Young Lawyers Section,
together with the Young Lawyers Committees of the Albany County Bar Association and the Schenectady County Bar Association
The Saratoga Racing Dog Days of Summer Membership Appreciation Event!
Tuesday August 18, 2015
5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Glennpeter Jewelers Diamond Centre – 1544 Central Avenue, Albany NY 12055
Cost: Free to attorneys and guests (a small donation to the Animal Protective Foundation of Schenectady is requested at the door).
Please join us so that we can show you all how much we truly appreciate our Section members. If you are not a Section member, come learn more about the Sections, and consider joining at a special rate.
The event will include:
- An adoptable dog parade outside!
- Cocktail buffet provided by Glennpeter Jewelers Diamond Centre
- Beer and wine available at the bar within the Diamond Centre – all proceeds generously donated by Glennpeter Jewelers Diamond Centre to Animal Protective Foundation of Schenectady, Inc.
- Bourbon Tasting in an outside tent, hosted by Craft Beer Guild Distributing and Blueprint Spirits – donation requested to sample bourbon and more
- Cigar Sampling hosted by Park Lane Tobacconist in outside tent – small charge applies
- Silent auction with items that include a $1500 wine tasting party, various wellness gift certificates and more - all proceeds generously donated by Glennpeter Jewelers Diamond Centre to Animal Protective Foundation of Schenectady, Inc.
- Music by jazz trio A3
All current NYSBA Real Property Law Section and Young Lawyers Section members will receive 2 drink tickets for beer/wine at the bar inside and one ticket for their choice of hand rolled cigar. Guests may purchase beer or wine as they wish at $5 each.
Bourbon tasting is free but a small donation to the charity is requested. Additional cigars may be purchased from the tobacconist.
There will also be giveaways and more!!!!
Please join us to celebrate your involvement and to support a wonderful cause!
Alice M. Breding, Esq.
Real Property Law Section Third District Representative
Michelle H. Wildgrube, Esq.
Real Property Law Section Fourth District Representative
Lauren E. Sharkey, Esq.
Young Lawyers Section Fourth District Co-Representative
REGISTER ONLINE NOW
Questions? Contact Amy Jasiewicz or (518) 487-5682 or Megan O'Toole after August 13.