September 14-15, 2017
Hyatt Regency Buffalo Hotel and Conference Center
Register Online or Download Meeting Registration Form
NYSBA Member: $350.00
Non-NYSBA Member: $550.00
Thursday, September 14th - General Session topics:
- Estate Planning for the Closely-Held Business
- Drafting Effective Shareholder and Operating Agreements for the Closely-Held Business and
Pitfalls that May Arise for Estates in the Absence of Such Agreements
- Digital Assets
Friday, September 15th – General Session topics:
- Inheritance Rights of Posthumously-Conceived Children and Posthumous Issue
- The Accounting, Pre-Objection Discovery, and Objections
- The Accounting Trial and Evidentiary Issues
- Ethics of Getting Paid: Attorneys' Fee Awards and Surcharges in Accounting Proceedings
Earn up to 6.5 MCLE Credit
This two-day program will provide you with up to 5.5 credits in Professional Practice and 1 credit in Ethics. Breakdown of credit hours per individual is dependent on choice of sessions that are attended. This program is not transitional and is not suitable for MCLE credit for newly-admitted attorneys.
Book your hotel accommodations:
You can book your room directly online by going to https://aws.passkey.com/e/14748794 The hotel cut-off date is Sunday, August 6th. Availability of rooms is not guaranteed up to the cut-off date.
For more information, please contact Lori Nicoll at (518) 487-5563 email firstname.lastname@example.org.