Trusts and Estates Law Section 2016 Spring Meeting
May 5-8, 2016
The Boulders Resort & Spa
View Full Program Brochure (PDF), Complete Registration Form (PDF) and Airport Transfer Form (PDF)
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Claims Against Fiduciaries and Basis for Removal
- The Fiduciary's Arensal: Litigating Discovery Proceedings
- Will and Trust Contests: What Steps Can the Estate Planning Attorney
Take to Prevent, Minimize or Defeat Objections to a Decedent's Will or Trust
- Settlement Agreements: Avoiding Traps and Further Disputes
- Ethical Issues in Estate and Trust Litigation (Part I: Conflicts and Fees)
- Ethical Issues in Estate and Trust Litigation (Part II: Settlements, Privilege, Confidentiality)
- Malpractice Considerations for Trusts and Estate Practitioners
- Disqualification and Withdrawal from Representation-Professional Responsibility and Ethics
NYSBA Member: $700.00
Non-NYSBA Member: $950.00
Newly-Admitted Attorney: $500.00
First-Time Attendee*: $500.00
(*Section Members that have never attended a Trusts and Estates Law Section Spring or Fall Meeting)
Attendance at this meeting offers up to 9.0 MCLE credit hours: 6.0 credits in Professional Practice
and 3.0 credit in Ethics. The “basic” sessions of the program are transitional and suitable for MCLE
credit for newly-admitted attorneys. A total of 3.0 MCLE credit hours are transitional: 3.0 credit in Ethics.
Call (480) 488-9009 and indicate you are with the New York State Bar Association group. Rooms start at $275 per night. Hotel cut-off date is April 4, 2016.
Interested in their spa? Book your appointment by calling (480) 595-3500.