Trusts and Estates Law Section 2015 Spring Meeting
April 23-25, 2015
Kiawah Island Golf Resort, South Carolina
View Full Program Brochure (PDF), Complete Registration Form (PDF) and Airport Transfer Form (PDF)
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- The Practitioner’s Drafting Dilemma - What Might the Future Hold?
- Use of Powers of Appointments for Future Flexibility
- Fiduciary Selection and Family Governance
- Ethical Issues for Trust Planners and Administrators
- Investment Strategies and Approaches.
- The Trustee’s Dilemma - Exercising Discretion
- Perspectives on Advocacy and Going to the Court.
NYSBA Member: $750.00
Non-NYSBA Member: $950.00
Newly-Admitted Attorney: $500.00
First-Time Attendee*: $500.00
(*Section Members that have never attended a Trusts and Estates Law Section Spring or Fall Meeting)
Attendance at this meeting offers up to 9.0 MCLE credit hours: 8.0 credits in Professional Practice and 1.0 credit in Ethics.
The “basic” sessions of the program are transitional and suitable for MCLE credit for newly-admitted attorneys. A total of 6.0 MCLE credit hours are transitional: 5.0 credits in Professional Practice and 1.0 credit in Ethics.
Call (800) 654-2924 and indicate you are with the New York State Bar Association group and provide the booking ID 11412.
Interested in their spa? Book your appointment by calling (843) 768-6340