DUBLIN REGIONAL MEETING
APRIL 20-22, 2017
Why Attend this Meeting?
• The program will satisfy up to 6.0 NY MCLE credit hours in professional practice.
• Develop and reinforce your legal contacts by networking with other leading international attorneys.
• Hot Topics in International Law will be discussed, such as:
- Impact of the Apple tax decision
- Impact of upcoming changes in privacy regulation and the role of the Irish Privacy Office as a primary regulatory
- The practice of law in Ireland and New York and the merits of both as centers for dispute resolution
- Impact of Brexit on Dublin as a business center
Market your firm or organization!
There are many sponsorship options available to you – from meeting bags to a networking break, or the Gala Dinner. There are options for every budget! Email Tiffany Bardwell for more information.
Book your hotel room before the room block fills up!
The 2017 Regional Meeting conference hotel will be The Westbury Hotel. The deadline to submit hotel reservations is Friday, March 3. Availability of rooms is not guaranteed after the cut-off date and will be accepted on a space and rate availability basis and cannot be guaranteed at the conference rate.
Discounted room rates for this program are €295,00 for single occupancy and €299,00 for double occupancy, including full Irish breakfast and VAT.
For more information about this program, or the International Section, please contact Tiffany Bardwell at email@example.com.