New York State Bar Association's Surrogate's Court Forms (Powered by HotDocs™) Available for Immediate Download
Not compatible with Mac computers. Please visit the HotDocs Marketplace for a Mac compatible version of this product.
Now you can electronically produce forms for filing in New York surrogate's courts using your computer and a printer or to upload as a PDF for e-filing. New York State Bar Association's Surrogate's Forms is a fully automated set of forms that contains all the official probate forms as promulgated by the Office of Court Administration (OCA) as well as the forms used specifically by the local Surrogate's Court.
The New York State Bar Association's Surrogate's Forms—Powered by HotDocs offer unparalleled advantages, including:
• The Official OCA Probate, Administration, Small Estates, Wrongful Death, Guardianship and Accounting Forms as well as forms required by the Surrogate's Court in your county, automated using HotDocs document-assembly software.
• A yearly subscription service includes changes to Forms related to Surrogate's Court practice.
• Links to the full text of the Surrogate's Court Procedure Act, the Estates, Powers and Trusts Law; and the Uniform Rules for Surrogate's Courts.
• Clear, easy-to-use graphical format that makes the forms tamperproof, protecting them against accidental deletions of text or inadvertent changes to the wording of the official forms.
• Practice tips to help ensure that the information is entered correctly; automatic calculation of filing fees; and warnings when affidavits need to be completed or relevant parties need to be joined
• A history of forms you've used and when they were created for each client.
• A "find" feature that allows you to locate any form quickly and easily.