Joel A. Rose, Joel A. Rose & Associates, Cherry Hill, NJ
Joel S. Lever, Esq.
Kurzman Eisenberg, LLP, White Plains, NY
Jon Dorf, Esq.
Dorf & Nelson, PC, Rye, NY
- The role of compensation in a law firm
- Key issues central to every well-conceived and implemented compensation system
- The importance of tying the Compensation system to achieve the firm-s economic goals and professional objectives
- Compensation criteria to motivate partners to originate new business, produce legal work, work hard, manage the firm and its components, market the firm and train associates
- The relationship of business origination to compensation, i.e., permanency of origination credit vs. a sunset rule; allocating credit for new business/cross-selling
- The relationship of billings and collections to compensation
- The relationship of delegation of work to others to compensation
- The relationship of firm management and administrative assignments to compensation
Total Credits: 1.50 | Law Practice Management: 1.50