Total Credits: 6.0 (Professional Practice 4.0, Skills 2.0)
Entertainment law is a broad area of practice encompassing litigative, transactional, and corporate work. This program surveys many of the basic and current issues in entertainment law and will help new attorneys and experienced attorneys alike develop their practice skills. Program topics include music law basics, film production deals, life story rights, and the intersection of sports and corporate law.
• Immigration Issues for Foreign Talent
• Overview of Music Law Basics
• Practical Skills to Succeed in Entertainment Law
• Life Story Rights - How the Deals Are Made in Film, Television, Theater and Beyond
• Anatomy of a Film Production Deal
• Trending Issues in Sports Law
Kimberly N. Grant, Esq.
Joyce Sydnee Dollinger, Esq.
Neeta Ragoowansi, Esq
Rosemarie Tully, Esq.
Stephen B. Rodner, Esq.
Innes Smolansky, Esq.
Robert Seigel, Esq.
Emma Barnett, Esq.
Eric Fisher, Esq.